Are you someone who is hungry for uncapped commissions and unlimited earning potential?
Are you tired of not hitting six figures?
Do you enjoy working with high performers?
If so, we invite you to apply!
What's in it for you?
- $50-60K salary depending on experience
- Very Competitive & Aggressive Commission Structure!
- Annual Bonus Program
- Medical Benefits
- Quick Growth Potential for the right fit!
What we provide?
- Warm Inbound Leads
- Immediate Contracts & Recruiting Clients to Manage.
- The right tools, training and support to grow your book of business
- An awesome, epic and supportive team structure
- Directly reporting to executive leadership
What we seek?
- A high energy, hard-worker who can work work on our book of business but also develop their own!
- Strong connections and book of business in Restaurant / Hotel / Hospitality Preferred.
- Selling Recruitment Products/Services a big plus! Or B2B Services/Products to Hotels preferred!
- Entrepreneurial Driven Individual only.
- Excellent Leadership Skills -- able to lead teams and excellent people skills.
- Strong Relationship Skills - related to customers & employees.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Collaborate dispute resolutions with Accounting representatives
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our staffing services according to customer needs and objectives by collaborating recruiting operations with recruiters from multiple branches
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to the Partners and Sr National Account Manager
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Liaison between recruiters and clients
- Collaborate with sales and operations team to identify and grow opportunities within the US market
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with ATS and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel). The Restaurant Zone currently uses CATS Applicant Tracking Systems as a dedicated ATS and CRM.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions on a sales B2B level with restaurants and hotels
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Proficient in English and has strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- 5 years of sales and account management within the hospitality space